Response to COVID-19
Manasc Isaac understands that the challenging situation which we are currently facing is evolving and changing daily - even hourly! Our aim is to prepare for and respond to these ongoing changes in a way that balances our collective public safety with the excellent service delivery and contact that you expect from our team.
The following are some of the measures we have put in place to mitigate COVID-19 impact:
- Travel, especially international trips, has been strongly discouraged. Staff returning from international locations are working from home upon arrival, self-isolating for 14 days.
- All staff are permitted to work remotely. We anticipate that by the end of this week our entire team will be doing so, as much as possible.
- We have equipped our team with enhanced tools that allow better remote access to project files, and better connection to one another so that project delivery impact is minimized.
- Our team is trained to use BIM (Building Information Modeling) and Virtual Reality technologies to communicate with our clients and each other; these software and hardware innovations allow us to work on design projects across distances, indefinitely.
- Events held by our studio will be cancelled until we are advised that it is safe to reschedule them.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and complex time. Our commitment to community, and to making the world a better place, starts with our actions here at home in our studio. We will be re-evaluating our response to current conditions daily. Please reach out to our project teams if you have any questions about COVID-19's impact on your project, or our relationship.
All the best from Manasc Isaac!